Saturday, November 27, 2010

America's Secret Recipes

Ok, these ones were the last one I bought, it is great! and not only 1, you got 2 of these babies for a price. The first and second book of america's secret recipes.
The author has spent 5 years of research n testing these recipes. And I believe its a time worth spending. This book is very good and very detailed.

They uncover secrets from many famous chain restaurants, like hard rock cafe, and California pizza. I shock myself everytime I make one of their recipes, and I have made plenty of them. My family loves them, my kids especially said that my cooking is just like the restaurants'.

I cannot be more happy than after seeing that look on their face. Now I can cook restaurant quality foods at home, no need for travel (I live far from downtown) and plus its so much cheaper to make your own meal. With the Global Crisis as it is now, we need every penny we can save, right?

Here's the score I'd give for this book:
 Tastes and resemblance – 5/5 stars
 Ease of Use – 4/5 stars
 Price – 5/5 stars
 Overall – 4.5/5 stars

I am very satisfied with this book. If you're serious about making copycat restaurant recipes, I highly recommend you to give America's Secret Recipes a try.

No comments:

Post a Comment