Saturday, November 27, 2010

Welcome to my Blog!

Hi. Welcome to my blog. My name is Luna, and I am a house wife. I love to cook for my family, and everyone seemed to like my cooking except my kids. The problem was they just love restaurant foods so much.
I admit it. No matter what recipe I use, I just cannot beat the taste of a restaurant cooking.
At one point I even submit defeat and add MSG to my cooking, but its not improving much of my food's taste.
I don't really want to add MSG like they do in the restaurant. It is not healthy, their health is my main concern.

Well that was in the past,
Thanks to internet, I found several cooking books that uncover the secrets of restaurant recipes. Those books well one in particular was so superb, I don't have to bring my kids to restaurants anymore. =P

Yes, in this blog I'll try to review them for you.

-Luna-

No comments:

Post a Comment