Saturday, November 27, 2010

Real Restaurant Recipes.



This is my second book, I kind of like it, and I still use it up to this day. It has simple and complex recipes, but the images they gave make it simple to cook. :)

I especially love the Monte Cristo Sandwich. God it makes me drool just writing this blog..I need to write this fast so I can make one. ^^

Hmm, its not the fast food clone cook books, it has many great traditional restaurant menus like sandwiches, and soups and salads. I think if you want to open a restaurant, you may very well purchase this one and start your own, guaranteed satisfaction from your customers. :)

If I were to score it, I'll give it:

 Taste of Foods – 4.5/5 stars
 Ease of Use – 3.5/5 stars
 Price – 4/5 stars
 Overall – 4/5 stars

Sorry I need to make that sandwich now, will edit this post later if I could. =)
I think overall Real Restaurant Recipes have lots potential, and original recipes, but lack the fast food and famous restaurant recipes. Btw, this is the link to Real Restaurant Recipes.

-Kris-

No comments:

Post a Comment