Saturday, November 27, 2010

Copy Cat CookBook

Learn to cook the highly guarded secrets behind dishes from
» Red Lobster
» Applebee's
» Chili's
» Olive Garden
» T.G.I. Fridays
» Outback Steakhouse
» Starbucks




OK, this is the first book that I bought. It claims to uncover secrets from your favorite restaurants so you can cook them in your kitchen.

Hmm, I actually bought it because I like the image cover, its simple and elegant. I tried several recipes, like the red lobster's and applebee's. They were OK. My kids ate like half of their plate. I wasn't very satisfied, so I look for another book, I'll write it in another post.

The author is quite generous, the book came with 3 free e-cook books, the crockpot, the holiday and the cookie cookbook. I love freebies. (who doesn't?)

I think if I were to score this book I would give it this way:


 Resemblance of taste – 3/5 stars
 Ease of Use – 3/5 stars
 Price – 4/5 stars (lots of freebies)
 Overall – 3/5 stars

I think to be fair, this is still a decent book. Should you want to buy it, go to Copy Cat Cookbook's page here.

-Kris-

No comments:

Post a Comment